Sensor Probe IO
The Sensor Probe IO is an accessory for the Sensor Hub solution platform. It supports various communication protocols like RS-485, SDI-12, 4-20 mA signal, and DI/DO.
The Probe IO allows the connection of RAKwireless modules as well as third-party sensors to the Sensor Hub ecosystem. RAK provides the Probe IO with a selection of sensors that you can connect and configure via the WisToolBox app to ensure the best solution for your project.
The Sensor Probe IO is weatherproof with an IP67 rating and can be used indoors or outdoors.
Several Sensor Probe IOs can be connected to a single Sensor Hub port using the Splitter cable. The distance between the Sensor Hub and Sensor Probe can be extended with the Extension cable.
Note: The Sensor Hub has two variants based on the communication type - LoRaWAN only and LoRaWAN+NB IoT. SensorHub's NB-IoT module supports two types of LTE (Long-Term Evolution) categories, namely CAT M1 and CAT NB2. CAT M1 offers higher data rates and lower latency, while CAT NB2 provides ultra-low power consumption and greater coverage, making it an ideal choice for devices that operate on batteries and require long-term connectivity.
- Support one RS-485 device
- Support one SDI-12 device
- Support one 4-20 mA device
- Support two DO (dry contact)
- Support one DI
- Supply 5V / VIN / 24V (1A) power.
- One-wire protocol
- Waterproof (IP67-rated for the probe body)
|Sensor||Sensor type||Description||Parameters||Cable length|
|RK 900-09||Weather Station||RK900-09 miniature ultrasonic weather station is a high-precision sensor, which integrates an ultrasonic wind speed and direction sensor, and a high-precision digital temperature, humidity, and pressure sensor. It can accurately and quickly detect wind speed, wind direction, atmospheric temperature, atmospheric humidity, and atmospheric pressure. The weather station has a built-in signal processing unit that can output corresponding signals according to user needs. The high-strength structure design can work reliably in harsh climate environments. Areas, where it can be widely used, are meteorology, ocean, environment, airport, port, laboratory, industry, agriculture, transportation, etc.||● Wind speed: Principle – Ultrasonic; Range - 0-40m/s; Resolution - 0.01m/s; Accuracy - ±0.5+2%FS
● Wind direction: Principle – Ultrasonic, Range - 0-359º, Resolution - 1°, Accuracy - ±3°
● Atmospheric temperature: Principle – MEMS; Range - -40-+100℃, Resolution - 0.1℃, Accuracy - ±0.5℃
● Atmospheric humidity: Principle – MEMS; Range - 0-100%RH; Resolution - 0.1%RH, Accuracy - ±3%
● Atmospheric pressure: Principle – MEMS; Range - 10-1100hPa; Resolution - 0.1hpa; Accuracy - ±1.5hPa
● Operating temperature: -40-+80℃
● IP Rating: IP65
|RK520-02||Soil moisture, temperature, and conductivity sensor||RK520-02 is an integrated agricultural sensor that measures the moisture, temperature, and electrical conductivity of the soil. The stainless-steel probe is inserted into the soil surface or soil profile to test quickly. The sensor is with temperature compensation to ensure the accuracy of measurement. The probe can be permanently embedded underground.||● Moisture: Range - 0-100% (m3/m3); Accuracy - ±2%(0-50%), ±3% (51-100%)
● Temperature: Range - -30℃-+70℃; Accuracy - ±0.5℃
● EC: Range - 0-10mS/cm; Accuracy - ±3%FS
● Operating temperature: -40℃-+80℃
● Ingress protection: IP68
● Probe material: 316L stainless steel
|JXBS-3001-PH-RS||pH sensor||JXBS-3001-PH-RS sensor that is widely used in applications where pH value monitoring is required, such as soil pH measurement.||● Detect accuracy: +-0.3pH
● PH detect range: 3-9pH
● Long-term stability: less than or equal to 5%/year
|ULB16||Water level sensor||ULB16 water level sensor is made from stainless steel with rigid and robust construction. The exquisite sealing technology as well as good assembly techniques guarantee the ULB16 level sensor’s outstanding quality & performance.||● Pressure ranges: 0~5mH2O
● Overload pressure: 200%FS
● Compensated temperature range: 0~70℃
● Operating temperature range: -30~+100℃
|RK200-03||Pyranometer solar radiation sensor||The RK200-03 Pyranometer sensor measures solar radiation. It is suitable to be used to monitor solar activity in solar parks, solar dependent systems, and others. In order to reduce the ambient temperature effect, a temperature compensation circuit is built into the sensor.||● Spectral range: 300-3200nm
● Range: 0-2000W/m2
● Sensitivity>: 7-14μV*W-1*m2
● Measuring angle: 2π solid angle
● Response time: ≤35s(99%)
● Stability: ±2%/year
● Cosine correction: ≤±7% (Solar elevation angle=10°)
● Temperature effect: ±2% (-10℃-+40℃)
● Operating temperature: -40℃-+80℃
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.