Stereo PDM Microphone Header
The RAK18033 is a breakout board which allows you to connect up to two RAKwireless PDM microphone modules onto a WisBlock Audio Interposer board, or a WisBlock Base board.
Note: You need to select an FPC cable for each microphone and optionally an FPC to connect to the WisBlock Audio Interposer module.
- PDM microphone
- Flat Frequency Response 20 - 20kHz
- Low Distortion of 2.2% at 115dB SPL
- 5dB(A) signal-to-noise ratio
- Omnidirectional sensitivity
- Size 15mmx 25mm
- 1 pc RAK18033
- 3 pc M1.2x4 Screw
- RAK18033 Datasheet
- Build Your Own Voice Recognition Device Using Wisblock Audio
- RAK18033 3D model
- WisBlock Quick Start Guide
- WisBlock Source Code Repository
- 40-Pin Male Connector 3D File
- WisBlock IO Tutorial
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.