3-Axis Accelerometer Analog Devices ADXL313
This 3-axis acceleration sensor is based on Analog Devices ADXL313 chip which extends the WisBlock system to have a 3-axis acceleration sensing capabilities. A ready to use SW library and tutorial makes it easy to build up motion data acquisition system.
The RAK12032 has an extended range scale from ±0.5g to ±4g and a low noise performance of 150 μg/√Hz typical for X- and Y-axes.
RAK12032 combined with a WisBlock Core is ready to go system for a motion tracking system, detecting and monitor vibrations in rotating machinery or even to monitor active volcanoes. The acquired data can be send using LoRaWan® communication, LoRa® point to point connections and BLE.
RAK12032 is ideal for battery-powered applications because of its low power consumption. In addition, the WisBlock system allows to power down the module complete to reduce the power consumption of the system even more.
RAK12032 acceleration sensor can be joined with other WisBlock sensors like a GPS module to create an inertial navigation system.
- Based on Analog Devices ADXL313
- Measurement Range: ±0.5g, ±1g, ±2g, ±4g
- High Resolution (up to 13-bit)
- Ultralow power (scales automatically with data rate)
- As low as 30 μA in measurement mode
- Low noise performance: 150 μg/√Hz typical for X- and Y-axes
- Built-in motion detection functions for activity/inactivity monitoring
- I2C digital interfaces
- 3.3V Power supply
- Operating Temperature: -40° C ~ 85° C
- Small Size:10mmx10mm
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.