512kByte FRAM NVRAM Module Fujitsu MB85RS4MT
The RAK15006 FRAM module features the Fujitsu MB85RS4M storage chip. With this low power non-volatile RAM you can secure your settings and collect data from power outages without the limitation of write cycles as known by other NVRAM technologies. With a data retention of 10 years and 10 trillion write cycles, it outperforms any EEPROM or Flash storage devices.
Its capacity of 512 kByte is sufficient for many applications.
- Temperature range:-40℃ to +85℃
- SPI compatible digital interface, supports 40 MHz
- Operating power supply current 2.6 mA (Typ @40 MHz)
- Standby current 50 μA (Typ)
- 524288 words × 8 bits
- Read/write endurance: 1,000,000,000,000 /byte
- Data retention: 10 years ( + 85 °C), 95 years ( + 55 °C), over 200 years ( + 35 °C)
- Module size: 10 x 10mm
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.