WisBlock Agriculture Kit
IoT Development Kit
Smart Agriculture Kit with Soil Moisture, UV and Environment Sensors for LoRaWAN, NB-IoT and LTE-M
The WisBlock Agriculture Kit is providing all components to build sensor nodes for agriculture applications .
It includes soil moisture, UV light, barometric pressure, ambient light, environment sensors and RS485, 4-20mA and SDI-12 interface modules to connect to third party agriculture sensors. It comes with two WisBlock Base Boards and two WisBlock Core.
Available tutorials and example codes make it easy to explore the world of agriculture sensor applications.
Please select a LoRaWAN region according to this table:
- Two WisBlock Core modules, RAK4631
- One standard RAK19007 WisBlock Base Board with 4 sensor slots and 1 IO slot
- One RAK19001 Dual IO WisBlock Base Board with 6 sensor slots and 2 IO slots
- Two RAK12023/RAK12035 Soil Moisture sensors
- Two RAK12019 UV light sensors
- Two RAK12011 water-proof barometric pressure sensors
- Two RAK12010 ambient light sensors based on the VEML7700
- Two RAK1903 ambient light sensors based on the OPT3001
- Two RAK1906 environmental sensors
- Two RAK12005/RAK12030 rain detection sensors
- Two RAK5802 RS485 interface modules
- Two RAK5801 4-20mA interface modules
- Two RAK13010 SDI-12 interface modules
- Supported bands: RU864, IN865, EU868, AU915, US915, KR920, and AS923
If cellular variant is selected, either of
- Two RAK5860
- Two RAK13101
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.