Ambient Light Sensor
RAK12010 is a WisBlock Sensor that extends the WisBlock system to have ambient light sensing capability. It uses the VEML7700 chip from Vishay Semiconductors with an I2C interface making it easy to build an ambient light data acquisition system.
- Vishay Semiconductors VEML7700
- Ambient Light Sensor (ALS) module
- Digital 16-bit resolution sensor
- Ambient Light Range: 0 lx to about 120,000 lx
- Ambient Light Resolution: 0.0036 lx
- Excellent temperature compensation
- 3.3 V Power Supply
- Module size: 10 X 10 mm
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Similar Products in this Category