WisBlock Biometric Monitoring Kit
IoT Development Kit
Smart Biometric Monitoring Kit with IR Contactless Temperature and Heartrate Sensor for LoRaWAN, NB-IoT and LTE-M
The WisBlock Biometric Monitoring Kit is an entry how to combine health related sensors into IoT. It includes a heart rate sensor and a contactless body temperature sensor. Built a health surveillance system and send heart rate measurements to the Cloud or measure the body temperature of persons contactless and record the results.
Beside of the sensors and actuators it comes with two WisBlock Base Boards and two WisBlock Core.
Available tutorials and example codes make it easy to explore the usage of health related sensors with IoT.
Please select a LoRaWAN region according to this table:
- Two WisBlock Core modules, RAK4631
- One standard RAK19007 WisBlock Base Board with 4 sensor slots and 1 IO slot
- One standard RAK19003 WisBlock Base Board with 2 sensor slots
- Two RAK12003 IR Contactless Temperature Sensor
- Two RAK12012 Heartrate Sensor
- Supported bands: RU864, IN865, EU868, AU915, US915, KR920, and AS923
If cellular variant is selected, either of
- Two RAK5860
- Two RAK13101
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.