CO2 Sensor Sensirion STC31
The Sensirion STC31 CO2 sensor used in the RAK12008 is built to measure extreme high CO2 concentrations from 0 to 100 vol% with a precision of 0.5 vol%.
It is made for applications where high levels of CO2 concentrations need to be maintained. The small module size of 10x10mm makes it easy to deploy the sensor in difficult places.
Available tutorials and example codes make it easy to explore the world of high level CO2 sensing.
- CO2 Sensor Module
- Sensirion STC31
- Based On Thermal Conductivity
- I2C Interface
- Measurement range：0 to 100 vol%
- Accuracy：0.5 vol% + 3% （0 to 25 vol%）；1 vol% + 3% （0 to 100 vol%）
- Built In Temperature Sensor
- Operating Temperature Range：20 to +85°C
- Small Size:10mmx10mm
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.