WisBlock Connected Box
All the WisBlock needed to start
Note: If a non-rechargable battery is used with WisBlock Base Board it has to be unplugged before connecting the USB cable to the port on the board in order to configure the device. Not doing so might damage the battery and cause damage to the battery and board.
Click. Code. Connect!
This affordable kit features a selection of 13 different WisBlock Interface, WisBlock Wireless, and WisBlock Sensor modules to give you a quick start for the development of your next project.
Besides all WisBlock modules and all required antennas, this kit comes with a handy manual screwdriver that makes it easy to fix the modules on the RAK19007 baseboard.
Customization box: customer can use their own logo on the design package box, and also can select WisBlock modules by themselves and accessory. But we have MOQ, please contact email@example.com.
- Create IoT applications for different solutions, like environmental sensing, agriculture solutions, GPS trackers, ...
- Evaluate the different WisBlock modules with our large collection of tutorial software sources
- Perfect to be used for educational purposes
- Dimension: 170mm x 170mm x 52mm
- Weight: 341g (0.341 kg)
- WisBlock Base:
- RAK19007 | WisBlock Base Board
- WisBlock Core:
- RAK4631 | WisBlock LPWAN Module
- WisBlock Wireless:
- RAK5860 | WisBlock NB-IoT Interface Module
- RAK2305 | WisBlock WiFi Interface Module
- WisBlock Sensor:
- RAK1901 | WisBlock Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- RAK1902 | WisBlock Barometer Pressure Sensor
- RAK1903 | WisBlock Ambient Light Sensor
- RAK1904 | WisBlock 3-axis Acceleration Sensor
- RAK1906 | WisBlock Environmental Sensor
- RAK1910 | WisBlock GNSS Location Module
- WisBlock Interface:
- RAK1920 | WisBlock Sensor Adapter Module
- RAK5801 | WisBlock 4-20mA Interface Module
- RAK5802 | WisBlock RS485 Interface Module
- RAK5804 | WisBlock Interface Extension Module
- RAK5811 | WisBlock 0-5V Interface Module
- Manual Screwdriver
- 1pc LoRa Antenna
- 1pc BLE Antenna
- 1pc LTE Antenna
- 2pcs GPS Antenna
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.