WisBlock Core Module
RAK3372 is a low-power long-range transceiver module for LoRa and LoRaWAN applications based on STM32WLE5CC chip.
This version is for our WisBlock Base Boards which allows you to add WisBlock sensor and IO modules by just plugging them into the Base Board together with the RAK3372.
The firmware of the RAK3372 is based on RAKwireless Unified Interface V3 (RUI3) that allows you create different functionalities using RUI3 APIs. It provides an easy-to-use, small-size, low-power solution for long-range wireless data applications. This module complies with Class A, B, & C of LoRaWAN 1.0.3 specifications. It can easily connect to different LoRaWAN server platforms like TheThingsNetwork (TTN), Chirpstack, Helium, etc. It also supports LoRa Point-to-Point (P2P) communication mode which helps you in implementing your own customized long-range LoRa network quickly.
It can work as a stand alone device by creating custom firmware via RUI3 APIs or can be deployed as a LoRA modem with an external host like a microcontroller or microprocessor that configures and send commands to the module using AT and Binary commands via a UART interface.
- LoRa module for Smart City, Smart Agriculture, Smart Industry
- Temperature range: -40 °C to +85 °C
- Supply voltage: 2.0 ~ 3.6 V
- Frequency range: 150 MHz to 960 MHz
- Low-Power Wireless Systems with 7.8 kHz to 500 kHz Bandwidth
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption 1.69 μA in sleep mode
- Core: ARM 32-bit Cortex – M4 with MPU Up to 256 KB flash memory with ECC
- 64 KB RAM
- RUI3 API Compatible
- AT and Binary Commands Support
- Supported bands: (EU433, CN470, RU864, IN865, EU868, AU915, US915, KR920, and AS923)
- Size 20 x 30 mm
Included in the package:
- 1x RAK3372
- 1x LoRa Antenna
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.