The RAK15000 WisBlock EEPROM module, part of the RAKwireless Wisblock series, is a serial EEPROM module with an I2C interface. Designed to work at low power mode, the standby average consumption is lower than 3 µA ( VCC = 5.5 V ). The RAK15000 uses Microchip AT24CM02 that provides 2,097,152 bits of Serial Electrically Erasable and Programmable Read-Only Memory (EEPROM), organized as 262,144 words of 8 bits each.
- 3.3 V input voltage: on/off control by the WisBlock Core module
- Temperature range: -40 °C to +85 °C
- Internally organized as 262,144 x 8 bit (2 Mbit)
I2C-Compatible (2-wire) Serial Interface
- 100 kHz Standard mode
- 400 kHz Fast Mode
- Endurance: 1,000,000 write cycles
- Data retention: 100 years
- Built-in error detection and correction
- 256-byte Page Write Mode
- Random and Sequential Read Modes
- Standby current: less than 3 µA
- Module size: 10 x 10 mm
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Similar Products in this Category