WisBlock Environment Sensor Kit
Air Quality Environment Sensor Kit for LoRaWAN, NB-IoT and LTE-M.
The WisBlock Environment Sensor Kit is providing all elements required to build a complete Indoor Air Quality Sensor Node.
It includes sensors for temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, light, CO2, particle matter and air quality index sensors. It comes with two WisBlock Base Boards and two WisBlock Core modules of your choice.
Available tutorials and example codes make it easy to explore the world of indoor air quality sensing.
Please select a LoRaWAN region according to this table:
- Two WisBlock Core modules RAK4631
- One standard RAK19007 WisBlock Base Board with 4 sensor slots and 1 IO slot
- One RAK19001 Dual IO WisBlock Base Board with 6 sensor slots and 2 IO slots
- RAK1901 temperature and humidity sensor
- RAK1902 barometric pressure sensor
- RAK1903 ambient light sensor
- RAK1906 IAQ (indoor air quality) sensor
- RAK12010 ambient light sensor
- RAK12011 Water proof barometer sensor
- RAK12019 UV light sensor
- RAK12037 CO2 sensor
- RAK12039 particle matter sensor
- RAK12047 VOC (volatile organic components) sensor
- Supported bands: RU864, IN865, EU868, AU915, US915, KR920, and AS923
If cellular variant is selected, either of
- Two RAK5860
- Two RAK13101
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.