The RAK15001 is a NOR flash module with a 16 MBit (2 MByte) nonvolatile memory. It uses GD25Q16CNIG (16 Mbit) from GigaDevice with a standard SPI interface. In this large memory, you can save big data that your applications need to access frequently, like conversion tables, lookup tables or images, and even sound files. Compared to the EEPROM module, the RAK15001 Flash Memory module has fewer write/erase cycles, so it is not ideal as storage for constantly changing data like for sensor readings.
- 16 Mbit (2 MByte) capacity
- SPI interface: SCLK, CS#, SI, SO, WP#, HOLD#
- Software/Hardware write protection
- GigaDevice GD25Q16 chip
- Full voltage range: 2.7~3.6 V
- Standby current less than 5 uA
- Temperature range: -40 °C to +85 °C
- Module size: 10 x 10mm
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Similar Products in this Category