WisBlock Home/Office Security Kit
IoT Development Kit
Smart Home Office Security Kit with NFC, RFID, Fingerprint Scanner, PIR and Ultrasonic sensor for LoRaWAN, NB-IoT and LTE-M
The WisBlock Home/Office Security Kit is a good start to explore how to control access with fingerprint sensors, bar code readers and NFC card readers. It includes as well sensors to detect occupancy or intruders and relays to control equipment like lights.
Beside of the sensors and actuators it comes with two WisBlock Base Boards and two WisBlock Core.
Available tutorials and example codes make it easy to explore the world of security systems.
Please select a LoRaWAN region according to this table:
- Two WisBlock Core modules, RAK4631
- One standard RAK19007 WisBlock Base Board with 4 sensor slots and 1 IO slot
- One RAK19001 Dual IO WisBlock Base Board with 6 sensor slots and 2 IO slots
- Two RAK12001 Fingerprint Reader
- Two RAK13600 NFC Card Reader
- Two RAK12018 Bar Code Scanner
- Two RAK12013 Radar Sensor
- Two RAK12006 PIR Motion Sensor
- Two RAK12007 Ultrasonic Sensor
- Two Relay modules, you can choose between RAK13001 110V and RAK13007 220V versions
- Supported bands: RU864, IN865, EU868, AU915, US915, KR920, and AS923
If cellular variant is selected, either of
- Two RAK5860
- Two RAK13101
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.