WisBlock IAQ Solution Kit
Dive into the world of IAQ monitoring with a product that truly understands your needs.
The WisBlock IAQ Solution Kit is an indoor air quality device that measures temperature, humidity, light, CO2, particulate matter and VOC index (volatile organic components). It can also be configured to detect room occupancy and the optional e-Ink display can provide a meaningful and intuitive user interface to display all manner of information. A configurable RGB front facing status LED is also a useful user feature to offer ‘at-a-glance’ information. Extensive tutorials and example code make it easy to explore the world of indoor air quality sensing.
Why Choose the WisBlock IAQ Solution Kit Over Off-the-Shelf IAQ Sensors:
- Customization: Tailor the firmware to match specific use cases, ensuring that the solution is perfectly aligned with individual needs.
- All-in-One Package: Everything required to kickstart validation, design, and production is included in the kit.
- Flexibility: Ideal for those who wish to prototype for specific purposes, make software modifications, or use it for educational purposes.
- Enclosure Design: Our specially designed enclosure ensures accurate measurements by facilitating optimal airflow. This design has been meticulously crafted to fit the WisBlock air quality sensors perfectly.
- Open Source & 3D Printing: All design files for the enclosure are open source. Customers can either purchase the 3D printed enclosure directly from us or use our files to print it on their own 3D printing machines.
The WisBlock IAQ Solution Kit isn’t just an product; it’s a tool for innovation, customization, and education. Whether you're a professional looking to tailor solutions to specific scenarios or an educator aiming to provide hands-on learning experiences, this kit offers unparalleled flexibility and precision. Dive into the world of IAQ monitoring with a product that truly understands your needs.
- Based on the WisDuo RAK4630 LoRaWAN module with BLE.
- RAK19024 Custom Base Board with 3 IO slots
- RAK13013 Sensor Carrier Board
- 5-24V DC supply, additional USB port for setup, flashing and debug
- RAK1906 Temperature & Humidity sensor & Barometric Pressure sensor
- RAK12010 ambient light sensor
- RAK12037 CO2 sensor
- RAK12039 PM (particulate matter) sensor (Comprehensive Analysis only)
- RAK12047 VOC (volatile organic components) sensor (Advanced Monitoring and Comprehensive Analysis only)
- RAK12002 RTC clock
- PIR sensor
- RGB LED
- Optional RAK14000 with 4.2” EPD display (if used with enclosure it requires the cover lens)
- Optional bespoke enclosure and cover lens for the device
- Enclosure design for 3D printing available (3D CAD data)
- Supported LoRaWAN bands: RU864, IN865, EU868, AU915, US915, KR920, and AS923
- Highly optimized internal antenna for all LoRaWAN regions.
RAK10702 module inclusion (DEPENDING ON VARIANT):
- RAK19024-5-24V with RAK4630 on PCB and indoor antenna
- PM Sensor module
- 4.2” EPD
- Flex cable for RAK13013
- Flex cable for RAK12067
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.