WisBlock Industrial 4.0 Kit
Smart Industry 4.0 Kit with IR Proximity ToF, Coulomb, Inductive and Current Sensor plus Bar Code and Joystick for LoRaWAN, NB-IoT and LTE-M
The WisBlock Industrial 4.0 Kit is an entry into industrial measurement and control system with position and distance sensors, UI devices and actuators.
Beside of the sensors and actuators it comes with two WisBlock Base Boards and two WisBlock Core.
Available tutorials and example codes make it easy to explore the world of industrial control and measurement.
Please select a LoRaWAN region according to this table:
- Two WisBlock Core modules, RAK4631
- One standard RAK19007 WisBlock Base Board with 4 sensor slots and 1 IO slot
- One RAK19001 Dual IO WisBlock Base Board with 6 sensor slots and 2 IO slots
- Two RAK16002 Coulomb Sensor
- Two RAK12029 Inductive Sensor
- Two RAK12028/RAK12031 Fork Sensor
- Two RAK12017 IR Proximity Sensor
- Two RAK12014 IR ToF Sensors
- Two RAK12018 Bar Code Scanner
- Two RAK16000 DC Current Sensor
- Two RAK14007/Rak14013 Joystick/Button Modules
- Two Relay modules, you can choose between RAK13001 110V and RAK13007 220V versions
- Supported bands: RU864, IN865, EU868, AU915, US915, KR920, and AS923
If cellular variant is selected, either of
- Two RAK5860
- Two RAK13101
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.