WisBlock IoT Starter Kit
IoT Starter Kit with Different Sensors and Displays for LoRaWAN, NB-IoT and LTE-M
The WisBlock IoT Starter Kit opens the world of IoT with simple to use modules and LoRaWAN, WiFi and cellular communication.
It includes a selection of sensors and interfaces to build your first IoT devices.
Beside of the sensors and actuators it comes with two WisBlock Base Boards and two WisBlock Core.
Available tutorials and example codes make it easy to explore the usage of health related sensors with IoT.
Please select a LoRaWAN region according to this table:
- One WisBlock Core modules, RAK4631
- One WisBlock Core modules, RAK11200
- Two standard RAK19007 WisBlock Base Board with 4 sensor slots and 1 IO slot
- Two RAK12010 Light Sensor
- Two RAK1901 Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- Two RAK12047 VOC Sensor
- Two RAK1904 3-axis Acceleration Sensor
- Two RAK18001 Buzzer Module
- Two RAK14001 RGB LED Module
- Two RAK1921 OLED display
- Two RAK12021 RGB Sensor
- Supported bands: RU864, IN865, EU868, AU915, US915, KR920, and AS923
Select a cellular variant that is applicable for your region
- Two RAK5860 with 5G LTE NB-IoT capability
- Two RAK13101 with 4G GSM capability
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.