WisBlock Light and Color Kit
Light and Color Kit with UV sensor, ambient light and LED display for LoRaWAN, NB-IoT and LTE-M
The WisBlock Light and Color Kit is providing all components to learn how to measure light and colors and how to create different light sources.
It includes an RGB light sensor, an UV light sensor, two ambient light sensor, an RGB LED and a LED bar. It comes with two WisBlock Base Boards and two WisBlock Core.
Available tutorials and example codes make it easy to explore the world of light.
Please select a LoRaWAN region according to this table:
- Two WisBlock Core modules, RAK4631
- One standard RAK19007 WisBlock Base Board with 4 sensor slots and 1 IO slot
- One RAK19001 Dual IO WisBlock Base Board with 6 sensor slots and 2 IO slots
- Two RAK12021 RGB light sensor
- Two RAK12019 UV light sensors
- Two RAK12010 ambient light sensors based on the VEML7700
- Two RAK1903 ambient light sensors based on the OPT3001
- Two RAK14003 LED bar modules
- Two RAK14001 RGB LED
- Supported bands: RU864, IN865, EU868, AU915, US915, KR920, and AS923
If cellular variant is selected, either of
- Two RAK5860
- Two RAK13101
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.