WisBlock Voice Processing Kit
Get your WisBlock listening to you! The WisBlock Voice Processing Kit listens to your voice commands and then allows you to program it to act on your voice.
The WisBlock Voice Processing Kit includes:
- An Audio Interposer module (RAK18003) to stack all the boards on a single IO slot
- A RAK18030 Microphone module
- A RAK18080 DSP module for the audio processing
- A custom audio case to put it in
- All the Screws and cables needed to stack the modules together
Note: You will also need to purchase a base board and WisCore.
Note that the Kit must be used in the Case for it to work correctly
- 1 pc RAK18003
- 1 pc RAK18080
- 1 pc RAK18030
- 3 pc M1.2x8 Screw
- 1 pc 3mm Audio Spacer
- 1 pc 120mm FPC Cable
- 1 pc Audio Enclosure
- RAK18080 Datasheet
- RAK18030 Datasheet
- RAK18003 Datasheet
- WisBlock Quick Start Guide
- WisBlock Source Code Repository
- 40-Pin Male Connector 3D File
- WisBlock IO Tutorial
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.