RAK3172 Breakout Board
RAK3272S Breakout Board is specifically designed to allow easy access to the pins on the board in order to simplify development and testing. The breakout board footprint is based on XBee form factor and its main purpose is to allow the RAK3172 stamp module pins to be transferred to 2.54 mm headers.
The board itself has the RAK3172 at its core, integrating a STM32WLE5CC chip, It has Ultra-Low Power Consumption of 1.69uA in sleep mode
This module complies with Class A, B & C of LoRaWAN 1.0.3 specifications. It also supports LoRa Point to Point (P2P) communication mode which helps you in implementing your own customized long-range LoRa network quickly.
- Based on RAK3172
- I/O ports: UART/I2C/GPIO/SPI
- Serial Wire Debug (SWD) interface
- Module size: 25.4 x 32.3 mm
- Supply Voltage: 2.0 V ~ 3.6 V
- Temperature Range: -40° C ~ 85° C
- 1pc RAK3272S Breakout Board
- 1pc LoRa® antenna with RP-SMA female connector
- 18pcs Dupont lines
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Similar Products in this Category