WisGate Developer Base
RAK7271 / RAK7371
Notice: Something awesome is in the works! we are excited to announce the release of our new product, RAK7371 Coming soon in 2 weeks!
The RAK Developer Base is a device designed for integration with desktop/mobile/embedded systems that converts the RAK2287/RAK5146 mPCIe LoRa concentrator modules into USB Type C pluggable (via the include Type C to A cable).
This new approach allows for it to be easily integrated into existing hardware like routers, industrial PC, etc., adding LoRaWAN gateway capabilities (for example turning a laptop into a testbed LoRaWAN gateway by simply plugging it in and running the software stack)
As it features fully functioning concentrator modules it is capable of working with 8 uplink and 1 downlink channel at SF7-12 (RAK2287) / SF5-12 (RAK5146).
The RAK Developer Base is an ideal solution for LPWAN deployments where integration with existing hardware is crucial, or scenarios when on-the-go deployment is required, for drive testing or coverage evaluation in mobile scenarios.
This device is a complete and cost-efficient LoRa gateway solution offering up to 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths.
- Compatible with RAK2287(SX1302) / RAK5146(SX1303) concentrator modules with 8 uplink channels and 1 downlink channel.
- 2 x SX125x Tx/Rx front-ends.
- Tx power up to 27 dBm, Rx sensitivity down to -139 dBm @ SF12, BW 125 kHz.
- Supports global license-free frequency band (EU433, CN470, IN865, EU868, US915, AU915, KR920, AS923)
- USB Type C interface port (USB 2.0)
- 1pc WisGate Developer Base
- 1pc USB Type C to A Cable
- 1pc LoRa Antenna (2.3 dBi)
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Similar Products in this Category