RAK2287 Gateway Concentrator Module for LoRaWAN, SX1302 LoRa core (SPI or USB, GPS)
Prefer another courier for your delivery? Contact us for special shipping arrangements.
RAK2287 is an LPWAN Concentrator Module with a mini-PCIe form factor based on Semtech SX1302 LoRa chip. SPI or USB variants enable easy integration into any embedded platform, router, or other network equipment or host board to add LoRaWAN Gateway capabilities. In addition to the LPWAN functionality, the module comes with a ZOE-M8Q GPS chip to provide GNSS functionality and time synchronization.
This module is an exceptional, complete, and cost-efficient gateway solution offering up to 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths, an 8 x 8 channel LoRa® packet detector, 8 x SF5-SF12 LoRa® demodulators and 8 x SF5-SF10 LoRa® demodulators. It is capable of detecting an uninterrupted combination of packets at 8 different spreading factors and 10 channels with continuous demodulation of up to 16 packets. The module is well suited for Internet-of-Things (IoT) applications, that require node density of up to 500 nodes per km² in an environment with moderate interference.
- RAK2287 supports EU868/IN865/RU864 or US915/AS923/KR920/AU915 LoRaWAN bands (selected from the frequency menu).
- RAK2287L supports CN470 or EU433 LoRaWAN bands (selected from the frequency menu).
- Designed with size efficiency in mind (mPCIeform factor).
- Built around the newly released SX1302 baseband processor.
- Compatible with 3G/LTEcard of mPCIe type (3V power domain).
- Tx power up to 27dBm, Rx sensitivity down to -139dBm@SF12, BW 125 kHz.
- Supports global license-free frequency band - EU868, EU433, CN470, US915, AS923, AU915, KR920, IN865, RU864 (based on the selected option)
- Variant with SPI or USB interface
- Built-in ZOE-M8Q GPSmodule
- 1x RAK2287
- 1x Ipex LoRa Antenna*
- 1x Ipex GPS Antenna* (if GPS option selected)
*The included antennas are for evaluation and indoor use. You can add an external indoor or outdoor antenna from the Accessories page.
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
RAK2287 gateway and PI4 case from RAK
Very easy to assemble and with the actual firmware it works like a charme for months now. I have an outdoor antenna from RAK, too and connected the gateway to TTN.