WisNode Button 4K
Compatible with Helium Network
The WisNode Button is a remote wireless trigger device. It supports user-defined functions for each key and is based on the LoRaWAN 1.0.2 protocol. Supported LoRaWAN bands are IN865, EU868, AU915, US915, KR920, and AS923.
The Button is suitable for a variety of Smart Home applications: Entertainment system control, Control of Lights, as a Snooze Button for your Alarms, or a remote trigger. With long-range wireless connectivity, amazing battery life, and four programmable buttons, there are a ton of applications this device can fit into.
- 4 Buttons with LED indicator
- LoRaWAN® 1.0.2 compatible
- Battery: 350 mAh
- Battery working time: 1 year (Rechargeable)
- Power Consumption: Transmit: 77.4-153* mA, Standby: 4.8 uA
- Working Environment: Indoor
- Product Size: 43x57x15 mm
- Operating Temperature: -20º C to 60º C
*transmit current depends on factors such as transmit power, SF, and Payload Length
- 1pc RAK7201-4 Key Button
- 1pc Micro USB Cable
- 1pc Double-sided adhesive Sticker
View Use Case Here
Become a RAK Affiliate and Earn Today!
Get paid to talk about RAK products! Join the RAK Affiliate program today.
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Similar Products in this Category