WisPLC Pro is a new type of based on OFDM (Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing) modulation technology of data transmission products.
Power line maximum transmission rate can reach 500 Mbps, provide standard Ethernet front-end ports, also support the twisted pair interface.
Support 128-bit AES encryption, takes up 2-30MHZ band communication, the existing CATV cable radio signal or no effect, without user configuration, wiring after the completion of the work.
Faster time-to-market and the flexibility of product function.
Complete documentation of this product can be found on our website documentation page.
- Medium (Supports multiple transmission medium)
- Power Line: Range up to 300 meters for IP access
- Twisted Pair: Range up to 600 meters for IP access
- Speed: maximum physical layer data rate is 200Mbps
- 128bit AES encryption
- IEEE 1901 and HomePlug AV standards compliance
- A maximum of 8 modules can interface with each other
- Modular design, easy to embedded and implement to any existing devices
Board Dimension: 40mm x 30mm (76mm x 46mm for the Base Board)
Package Weight: 0.2kg
Package Size: 15cm x 9cm x 9cm
Hi, can you please tell me the dimensions of the PCB? I cannot find this information in the documentation
The Board itself is 40mm x 30mm. The Developmant Board Base is 76mm x 46mm.
Hi, Is it possible to supply the WisPLC Pro with raw supply (between 15 and 24V)? Thanks in advance, Best regards. -- Valentin RIVIERE
The module accepts only -V - 24V DC. If by raw supply you mean AC, than no you should not attempt to power the module in this manner.