RAK8213 NB-IoT BG96
The RAK8213 is a LTE Cat M1/Cat NB1 module based on the Quectel BG96 with a standard PCI Express MiniCard form factor (Mini PCIe). Supports EGPRS network at the same time, can offer the highest data rate of 300kbps down-link and 375kbps up-link.
Complete documentation of this product can be found on our website documentation page.
- LTE Cat. M1/Cat.NB1/EGPRS module with Mini PCIe form factor, optimized for M2M and IoT applications.
- Ultra-low power consumption.
- USB Drivers and support 2.0 high speed interface.
- Quectel Enhanced AT commands.
- Feature refinements: supports DFOTA, VoLTE.
- Easy migration from Quectel GSM/GPRS, UMTS/HSPA and LTE modules.
- Robust mounting and interfaces
- Pin compatible with EC21 Mini PCIe dongle
- PCM interface available for VOLTE
Package Weight: 0.2kg
Package Size: 15cm x 9cm x 5cm
Board Dimension: (51.0±0.15)mm x (30.0±0.15)mm x (4.9±0.2)mm
Board Weight: approx. 11.4g
If I order 10,000 units can I order them with the SIM socket?
RAK8213 already has a SIM holder on the back already of the type, you can see it on page 6 of the following document:
Please send your specific requirements to our email so we can customize your bulk order.
Dear Team Checking for Cat-M1 solution I found the RAK8213. Can you provide a Datasheet? Is this module certified for Europo according RED directives. If yes may you also send the Certification approval. Thank you in advance and best regards Louis
The requested document below: https://downloads.rakwireless.com/en/Cellular/RAK8213/Hardware%20Specification/RAK8213%20Data%20Sheet.pdf There is of this moment no Certification for RED.