8dBi Outdoor LoRa Gateway Antenna Mounting Kit
To achieve optimal coverage with RAK Edge gateways for your projects and deployments, outdoor antennas, usually installed on the gateways, can be positioned in a higher place with good visibility instead. This can be achieved with high-quality low-loss cables and antenna mounts.
Antennas are usually installed on poles or towers, but such may not always be available. To remedy this, we present four antenna mount options that will allow you to easily install your antenna in almost any scenario and provide the best coverage for the end devices.
Beside the different mounting options, you can choose from four length options of the high-grade, low-loss Pulsar LMR400 cable. The cable comes with an N-Type male to N-Type female connector, suitable for the WisGate Edge Pro/Pro V2/Prime models.
Included in the package:
- 8dBi fiberglass LoRa® antenna(in selected band)
- A-fix bracket
- Low-loss LMR400 pulsar cable (based on the selection)
- Your chosen antenna mounting kit.
- 8dBi antenna datasheet (EU868/IN865/RU864)
- 8dBi antenna datasheet (US915/AS923/AU915/KR902)
- Antenna Mounting Kit Documentation
- Pulsar LMR400 cable datasheet
- fix bracket
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.