8 or 16 channel Outdoor LoRaWAN Gateway
WisGate Edge Pro
WisGate Edge Pro version 2 (RAK7289V2/RAK7289CV2) is the RAK’s newest outdoor LoRaWAN gateway.
It is based on the latest SX1303 LoRa core, providing better sensitivity and improved performance.
The Gateway is available in 8 or 16-channel versions to help you utilize the maximum of the used LoRaWAN channels in your region.
The gateway supports multi-backhaul with Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and Cellular connectivity. Optionally there is a dedicated port for different power options and full integration with RAK Battery Plus off-grid power solution. The gateway’s new enclosure design allows the LTE, Wi-Fi, and GPS antennas to be inside the enclosure.
The gateway can be remotely managed with the WisDM platform.
It comes with the newest WisGateOS 2 which provides all the existing features but adds a new design, many options, and tooltips. It comes with extension add-ons – an option to add and manage additional features catering to your need.
The RAK7289V2/RAK7289CV2 is suited for any use case scenario, be it rapid deployment or customization regarding UI and functionality.
Read about the WisGateOS 2.
Supported LoRaWAN Network Servers:
ChirpStack v3, TTN/TTS, AWS IoT Core for LoRaWAN, AWS IoT core integration, Actility LNS with Basics Station
This product is designed to be powered with 12V DC via a dedicated power port. The use of solar chargers is prohibited, as they may provide overvoltage and cause damage to the device. We strongly advise against using such chargers with this product, and any damage caused by using them will void the warranty.
- IP67/NEMA-6 industrial-grade enclosure with cable glands
- PoE (802.3af) + Surge Protection
- Dual LoRa Concentrators for up to 16 channels
- Backhaul: Wi-Fi, LTE and Ethernet
- Supports DC 12V or Battery Plus off-grid system
- Internal antenna for Wi-Fi, GPS, and LTE, External antenna for LoRa
- Dying gasp
- WisGateOS 2
- Extension add-ons
- Built-in Network Server
- LoRaWAN 1.0.3 (LoRaWAN 1.0.4 for the Built-in server is coming soon)
- Basics Station and Packet forwarder
- LoRa Frame filtering (node whitelisting)
- MQTT v3.1 Bridging with TLS encryption(compatible with ChirpStack LNS)
- Buffering of LoRa frames in Packet Forwarder mode in case of NS outage (no data loss)
- Listen Before Talk (optional)
- Fine timestamping (optional)
8 or 16 Channel with and without LTE
- 1pc Gateway
- 1pc Ethernet Gable Gland
- 1pc POE Injector
- 1pc Mounting Brackets
- 1set Screws
Note: The LoRa antennas are not included. They need to be bought separately one for the 8-channel gateway and two for the 16-channel one.
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.