Blues.ONE - LTE-M NB-IoT GSM LoRaWAN Device based on nRF52840, SX1262 and Blues.IO Notecard. Arduino compatible
Note: If a non-rechargable battery is used with WisBlock Base Board it has to be unplugged before connecting the USB cable to the port on the board in order to configure the device. Not doing so might damage the battery and board and can cause fire.
The Blues.ONE opens a new way into the cellular IoT world to the WisBlock EcoSystem in a new and easy to use way.
The Blues.ONE includes a complete solution with the RAK13102, a Blues.IO Notecard and a WisBlock Base Board and WisBlock Core module
For an accelerated start the Blues.ONE variant is a ready to use assembled device with our Unify Enclosure, external LTE antenna and a location tracker application that can communicate over LoRaWAN® and use cellular connection as a fallback.The location tracker firmware is open source and can be downloaded from our Github repo.
The Blues.ONE can connect to cellular networks worldwide. (Check coverage of the Blues Notecards on the coverage list).
All Blues Notecards come with 10 years and 500MB cellular data plan that can be upgraded based on usage.
Connect your WisBlock Solution through a cellular connection without dealing with AT command sequences and settings for different local cellular providers. The Blues Notecard can be set up and used with simple JSON commands. It includes a GNSS location function and sensors for temperature, humidity, and an acceleration sensor.
With all these features the combination of the LoRaWAN® capable WisBlock Core modules, the RAK13102 NoteCarrier and the Blues Notecard enables the easy development of IoT devices that are not limited to one method of connectivity. The cellular connection can be used as a fallback for the LoRaWAN® network or vice versa.
The Blues.ONE device comes with a Blues NBGL-500 Notecard that works in most countries and supports LTE-M, NB-IoT and GSM networks.
Please select a LoRaWAN® region according to this table:
Cellular and LoRaWAN® featured location tracker
Environment sensors with fallback to cellular if the LoRaWAN® connection is down.
Industrial control systems using cellular and LoRaWAN® connection as secure double connection to receive commands.
- RAK4631 WisBlock Core Module
- Nordic nRF52840 MCU
- Semtech SX1262 LoRa Transceiver
- RAK19007 WisBlock Base Board
- 4 Sensor Slots
- 1 IO Slot
- USB Type C connector
- Rechargeable battery connector
- Solar panel connector（max 5V input）
- RAK13102 WisBlock IO module with M.2 connector for Blues Notecard V1 or V2
- Compatible with Blues Notecard V1 or V2
- Blues Notecard NBGL-500
- Supports LTE-M, NB-IoT and GSM networks
- Bundled with 10-years and 500MB of cellular data. No cellular subscriptions, SIM fees, or monthly minimums apply.
- RAK Unify Enclosure 100x75x38mm
- With mounting plate with built-in antenna
- With access opening for the USB port
- With 5-pin M8 connector for signal IO and external 5V supply or solar panel
- Rechargeable Lithium Polymer batteries(Optional)
- Capacity of 1000mAh
- Can only be installed below WisBlock，Battery Size：51x30.5x6.1mm (Length x width x thickness)
- External LTE antenna
- GPS antenna
- LoRa antenna
- BLE antenna
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.