Link.ONE - LTE-M NB-IoT LoRaWAN Device based on nRF52840, SX1262 and BG77 Arduino IDE compatible
Note: If a non-rechargable battery is used with WisBlock Base Board it has to be unplugged before connecting the USB cable to the port on the board in order to configure the device. Not doing so might damage the battery and board and can cause fire.
Link.ONE is a multi-functional device that integrates Nordic nRF52840, Semtech SX1262, and Quectel BG77, providing LoRa/LoRaWAN, Bluetooth Low Energy, and LTE CAT M1 and CAT NB2 communication. To ensure optimal connectivity, we offer a modified Unify Enclosure measuring 100x75x38mm, equipped with USB access and an external 2.1 dBi LTE antenna.
LoRaWAN is based on stack V1.0.2 and supports all official regions. Bluetooth Low Energy is compliant with BLE 5.0 specifications.
The Link.ONE features a cellular NB-IoT and LTE-M module that supports CAT M1 and CAT NB2 cellular IoT wireless protocols. Based on the WisBlock Modular ecosystem, Link.ONE offers the option to add sensors to the device by plugging them into the device.
Please select a LoRaWAN region according to this table:
- LoRaWAN® 1.0.2 protocol stack (supports Class A, B & C)
- Bluetooth Low Energy 5.0 protocol stack
- NB-IoT and LTE-M
- Ultra-low-power MCU
- 32-bit ARM® Cortex-M4F CPU
- 64MHz CPU clock
- 1 MB Flash, 256 KB RAM
- Wide range of connections:
- I2C, SPI, Analog inputs,
- Digital inputs and outputs
- Low power high range
- LoRa® transceiver
Quectel BG77 module
- UART communication with nRF52840
- Programmable with Quectel AT command set
- iPEX connectors for external LTE and GPS antennas
- Nano SIM and ESIM options
- Supports LTE CAT M1 and LTE CAT NB2
- GNSS location
- Unify Enclosure 100x75x38mm
- IP65 enclosure
- Prepared for USB access and an external LTE antenna
- 3 dBi external LTE antenna
- Matching SMA to IPEX connector
- Internal LoRaWAN and BLE antenna on the mounting plate
- Internal GNSS antenna
- Rechargeable Lithium Polymer batteries
- Capacity of 1200mAh or higher
- Dimensions if mounted below the WisBlock
- Battery Size：50x30x6mm (Length x width x thickness)
- Dimensions if mounted above the WisBlock,Using Plastic Mounting Plate
- Battery Size：60x44x7mm (Length x width x thickness)
- Dimensions if mounted above the WisBlock,Using Built-in Antenna Plate
- Battery Size：45x45x7mm or 60x38x7mm (Length x width x thickness)
Questions and Answers
Can RAK12027 or RAK5802 be connected to this structure? So the box will be exactly the same. Can RAK12027 or RAK5802 be added depending on the situation?
Link.ONE supports four WisBlock Sensor slots. You can use RAK12027 on that.
However for the RAK5802, it will not be possible since the one IO slot is already occupied by the RAK5860 Cellular Module.
If you need Cellular with RS485 or Modbus capability, you can individually purchase them and use a WisBlock Base with two IO slots like RAK19001 or RAK19011. Then you'll also need the medium sized Unify Enclosure since Link.ONE uses the small one.