RAK2247 LoRa Gateway - Concentrator Module
The RAK2247 is the evolution of RAK833. It retains the same small form factor (mPCIE) and is just as easy to integrate as the previous model. It, however, comes with a number of improvements.
Its Maximum Tx power has been boosted in order to achieve even greater range, so your LoRaWAN network coverage is even wider.
The addition of the heat-sink improves thermals and allows for even more stable operation in strenuous conditions.
Last, but not least is the enhancement of the board design. Now there is a second SAW, which allows the interference resistance of the gateway this module will be powering to be boosted, as compared to the previous generation. This will be a very important feature, as LoRaWAN network deployment explodes in the coming years and their size blows out of proportions. High interference resistance, coupled with the already excellent -139dBM sensitivity will be key to supporting the increasing number of nodes in the growing network.
Complete documentation of this product can be found on our website documentation page.
- Fully functioning LoRaWAN Multichannel Concentrator module (SX1301)
- Tx Power up to 25dBm
- RX sensitivity down to -139dBm
- Improved Interference Resistance (Second SAW addition, as compared to RAK833)
- Full LoRaWAN 1.0.2 stack support
- Compact size in the form of a mPCIe 52pin form factor card
- Compatible with 3.3V mPCIe type slots, common for 3G/LTE modules
- With an option for SPI interface board or both SPI and USB interfaces
- Perfect for a Plug-and-Play Setup when used together with the mPCIe to USB adapter (check this option above to include the board)
- Product Dimensions: 30mm x 50.95mm
- Product Weight: 100g (3.5oz)
- 1pc RAK2247
- 1pc IPEX Antenna
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.