WisGate Edge Lite 2
8 Channel Indoor LoRaWAN Gateway
WisGate Edge Lite 2 version 2 (RAK7268V2/RAK7268CV2) is the latest RAK indoor gateway for LoRaWAN.
It comes with the newest WisGateOS 2 which provides all the existing features of the WisGateOS but adds many options, and tooltips. It comes with extension add-ons – an option to add and manage additional features catering to your need.
The gateway supports 8 LoRa channels, multi backhaul with Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and Cellular connectivity. Breathing light LED that helps to identify the working status visually.
This product provides a solid out-of-the-box experience for quick deployment.
The RAK7268V2/RAK7268CV2 is suited for any use case scenario, be it rapid deployment or customization regarding UI and functionality.
The gateway can be remotely managed with the WisDM platform.
It is an ideal product for Smart Buildings, Smart offices, Smart factories, and many more.
Read about the WisGateOS 2.
- 8 LoRa channels
- Supports 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi AP for configuration
- 100M Base-T Ethernet with PoE
- 12V DC power supply
- RP-SMA LoRa antenna connector
- Multi back-haul with Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Cellular(RAK7268CV2)
- SD card for log backup and LoRa frame buffering (in case of backhaul failover)
- LTE Cat 4 network (optional)
- Breathing light for visual monitoring the status
- WisGateOS 2
- Extension add-ons
- Built-in Network Server
- LoRaWAN 1.0.3 (LoRaWAN 1.0.4 for the Built-in server is coming soon)
- Basics Station and Packet forwarder
- LoRa Frame filtering (node whitelisting)
- MQTT v3.1 Bridging with TLS encryption(compatible with ChirpStack LNS)
- Buffering of LoRa frames in Packet Forwarder mode in case of NS outage (no data loss)
- 1pc Gateway
- 1pc LoRa antenna
- 1pc Power supply
- 1pc mounting bracket
Questions and Answers
Is it compactible with TTN to be registered as a gateway ??
Yes, it support all popular LoRa Network Servers. A guide on how to connect it to TTN can be found in our Documentation Center: https://docs.rakwireless.com/Product-Categories/WisGate/RAK7268-V2/Supported-LoRa-Network-Servers/#the-things-network-ttn