WisBlock Audio Speaker Starter Kit
The WisBlock Audio Speaker Starter Kit provides all the elements required to get your WisBlock making sounds! This Kit plays your pre-recorded audio on request.
It includes a WisBlock Audio Core module of your choice and a speaker assembled into a Unify Enclosure. It comes already pre-programmed with example code to play audio.
More tutorials and example codes are available and make it easy to explore the world of voice processing.
Please select a LoRaWAN region according to this table:
- Selection of one WisBlock Core module
- RAK19007 WisBlock Base Board with 4 sensor slots and 1 IO slot
- Audio Interposer module (RAK18003) to stack all the boards on a single IO slot
- RAK18061 amplifier module
- Unify Enclosure prepared for the speaker
- M8 Cable
Unify mounting plate
- Variant with RAK4630 -> Mounting plate with built-in LoRa antenna
- Variant with RAK11200 -> Standard mounting plate
- All screws and cables required to stack the modules together and mount the WisBlock in the Unify enclosure
- Build Your Own Voice Recognition Device Using Wisblock Audio
- WisBlock Quick Start Guide
- WisBlock Source Code Repository
- 40-Pin Male Connector 3D File
- WisBlock IO Tutorial
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.