WisBlock Kit 4
Indoor Environment Monitor
Prefer another courier for your delivery? Contact us for special shipping arrangements.
Check our WisBlock Documentation
Note: If a non-rechargable battery is used with WisBlock Base Board it has to be unplugged before connecting the USB cable to the port on the board in order to configure the device. Not doing so might damage the battery and cause damage to the battery and board.
WisBlock Kit 4 Measures the air quality index, temperature, humidity, and barometric air pressure with the BOSCH BME680 environment sensor.
Acquired data is sent frequently to a LoRaWan® server.
WisBlock Kit 4 is used to track and monitor the air quality of the environment around you.
WisBlock Kit 4 is used to measure air quality index, temperature, humidity, and barometric pressure. Ensure that the air quality around you is conducive for your respective industry! This kit can also transmit the acquired air quality to a LoRaWAN® server frequently.
WisBlock Kit 4 uses a sturdy enclosure that helps it withstand weather complications without a hitch.
- Easy Plug'n'Play slots for WisBlock Core MCU, WisBlock Sensor, and other WisBlock modules
- Small form factor
- Supports 3 different power supply sources
- Optimized for low power consumption applications
- I2C, UART, GPIO's an analog input accessible with solder contacts
- 2 user-definable LED's
- Reset button
- USB debug port
- 1 slot for WisBlock Core MCU
- 4 slots for WisBlock Sensor sensor modules
- 1 slot for another WisBlock extension modules
- LoRaWan® 1.0.2 protocol stack (supports Class A & C)
- Bluetooth Low Energy 5.0 protocol stack
- Nordic nRF52840
- Wide range of connections
- Semtech SX1262
- Using the Bosch BME680 environment sensor
- Low power consumption
- Small form factor
- Temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
- Humidity range: 0% to 100%
- Pressure range: 300 to1100 hPa
- Gas sensor response time < 1s
- Gas sensor direct output of IAQ: Index for Air Quality
- LoRa Antenna
- BLE Antenna
Software Example Code
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.