WisBlock Microphone Interposer Kit
Get your WisBlock listening to you! The WisBlock Microphone Interposer Kit included your microphone of choice along with the WisBlock Audio Interposer. The interposer allows you to mount your microphone to the case of your product, while including an SD card for configurations or logging. (Note: you cannot save audio files to the SD card)
The WisBlock Microphone Interposer Kit Includes:
- An Audio Interposer module (RAK18003) to stack all the boards on a single IO slot
- A Microphone module – one of:
RAK18031 (100-10kHz PDM Microphone)
RAK18032 (20-80 kHz PDM Microphone)
- A custom audio case to put it in (Coming Soon)
- All the Screws and cables needed to stack the modules together
- Microphone FPC cable (60mm for simple stack, 120mm for others)
Note: You will also need to purchase a base board and WisCore.
The following are the mounting options for this kit:
- Simple Stack - In a simple stack all the boards are screwed together. This is best used when working with the WisBlock Audio boards on your desk.
- Non-RAK microphone mounting - In a Non-RAK microphone mounting the boards are screwed together except the microphone. The microphone is connected via an FFC and is mounted separately (normally to your case to allow the microphone to hear the audio outside of the case).
- RAK microphone mounting - In a RAK microphone mounting the boards are screwed together except the microphone. The microphone is connected via an FFC and is mounted separately to the RAK supplied case.
- WisBlock Quick Start Guide
- WisBlock Source Code Repository
- 40-Pin Male Connector 3D File
- WisBlock IO Tutorial
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.