Module for LoRaWAN
RAK3172-SiP is a low-power long range transceiver system in a package (SiP) that is based on STM32WLE5CC chip. It provides an easy to use, small size, low-power solution for long range wireless data applications. This module complies with Class A, B & C of LoRaWAN 1.0.3 specifications. It can easily connect to different LoRaWAN server platforms like TheThingsNetwork (TTN), Chirpstack, Actility, etc. It also supports LoRa Point-to-Point (P2P) communication mode which helps you in implementing your own customized long-range LoRa network quickly.
You can configure the mode and operation of the module using AT commands via a UART interface. RAK3172 also offers low power features which is very suitable for battery-powered applications. It is RUI3 compatible which allows you to create custom firmware using RUI3 APIs.
- Based on STM32WLE5
- System-in-Package form factor
- RUI3 API compatible
- LoRaWAN 1.0.3 specification compliant
- Supported bands: IN865, EU868, AU915, US915, KR920, RU864, and AS923
- LoRaWAN Activation by OTAA/ABP
- LoRa Point-to-Point (P2P) communication
- Easy to use AT Command Set via UART interface
- Long-range - up to 15 km with optimized antenna
- ARM Cortex-M4 32-bit
- 256 kbytes flash memory with ECC
- 64 kbytes RAM
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption of 1.69 μA in sleep mode
- Supply Voltage: 2.0 V ~ 3.6 V
- Temperature Range: -40° C ~ 85° C
- Size: 12mm x 12mm x 1.22mm
- Package: LGA73 type
Become a RAK Affiliate and Earn Today!
Get paid to talk about RAK products! Join the RAK Affiliate program today.
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Similar Products in this Category