WisGate Edge Pro Solar (WisGate Edge Pro V2 + Battery Plus + Solar Panel Kit)
Solar Powered Outdoor Gateway for LoRaWAN
This bundle provides everything you need to deploy your LoRaWAN network off the grid and use renewable energy to power it.
The gateway is available in 8 or 16-channel versions to help you utilize the maximum of the used LoRaWAN channels in your region and supports multi-backhaul with Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and Cellular connectivity. The gateway’s enclosure design allows the LTE, Wi-Fi, and GPS antennas to be inside the enclosure.
The Battery Plus is designed to work especially with WisGate Edge Pro and WisGate Edge Pro V2. With the Solar Panel Kit, you can deploy your solution completely off-grid in locations with limited or unstable access to a reliable power source. The 50 Ah battery provides up to 2 full days of working with no sun.
Achieve scalable LoRaWAN network with great coverage and green power supply.
You can monitor and configure the whole system via WisDM – RAK’s remote management platform. Information about the battery status, charging state, and alarms are available in the gateway’s Web UI and in WisDM.
WisGate Edge Pro V2 Features
- 8 or 16 LoRa channels
- Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Cellular (optional) connectivity
- GPS, LTE, and Wi-Fi antennas inside the enclosure
- Built-In LoRa Network Server
- Packet Forwarder, Basics Station, or MQTT Bridge
Battery Plus Features
- Long Life Span - The Lithium Iron Phosphate battery can be expected to remain serviceable for more than 10 years, considering that it is charged and discharged once a day at room temperature (25 °C).
- Integrated Heating Function - The battery integrates a solar charger and heater, it can be connected to PV panels directly and charged under 0 °C.
- Lightweight Design - The weight of RAK9155 is no more than 8 kg making installation by a single person easier.
- High Waterproof Grade - With an IP65 rating of the enclosure, RAK9155 is suitable for both indoor and outdoor environments.
Solar Panel Kit Features
- Peak power: 80 W
- Dimensions: 730 x 670 x 30 mm
- Operating temperature: -40° C to +85° C
- The Pole diameter supported by the mounting kit is 76-140 mm
- WisGate Edge Pro V2
- Battery Plus power solution with 50 Ah battery
- Solar Panel with mounting kit
- All cables for the connection between the Solar Panel, Battery Plus, and gateway are included
- WisGate Edge Pro V2 full documentation
- Battery Plus datasheet
- Solar Panel Kit datasheet
- Installation guide
- Battery Plus Quick Start Guide
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.