WisNode Bridge Analog
RAK7432 & RAK7434
WisNode Bridge Analog is an analog to digital LoRaWAN® bridge designed for industrial applications. The device converts analog values received from sensors using a 4-20mA (RAK7432) or 0-5V (RAK7434) signal to digital values and transmits them to the LoRaWAN network.
The device can support up to two sensors. The device supports sleep mode and sensor warm-up delay after waking up.
WisNode Bridge Analog can operate in all LoRaWAN bands within the standard parameters, defined by the LoRa® Alliance. Its line of sight range is 15+km and in industrial cases, where there are heavy obstructions in the path of the RF signal, the performance is improved compared to conventional wireless systems due to the characteristics of LoRa as a modulation technique. This allows for consistently good signal quality within factories, densely populated offices, storehouses, etc.
WisNode Bridge Analog, WisNode Bridge Serial together with RAK's LPWAN Gateway and LoRa Server systems can easily and quickly build a wireless industrial field control and monitoring system. WisNode Bridge Analog adopts industrial protection design, supports wide range voltage supply, supports wall mounting and DIN rail installation, and facilitates field installation and use.
- LoRaWAN 1.0.3 protocol stack, supports Class A, B & C
- Working modes: Normal mode, Low power mode
- Remote configuration with downlinks
- Industrial grade STM MCU: ultra-low-power (4uA sleep) and wide temperature range of operation.
- Wide range of input voltages, 8-48V DC input
- Can power the connected sensors from a dedicated Vout connector
- Mounting: Wall, DIN rail, and magnetic mounting
- Compliant with IEC61000-4-2, IEC61000-4-4, and 18KV HMB ESD protection
- Power system data collection
- Smart agricultural sensor data collection
- Industrial sensor data acquisition
- Product Dimensions: 93.6 x 100.3 x 24mm (±2mm)
- Product Weight: 547g
- IP Rating:IP31 (Protected from tools and wires greater than 2.5 millimeters)
Included in the package:
- 1pc WisNode Bridge Analog (input based on the selection)
- 1pc 24V/300mA Power Adapter
- 1pc Antenna for LoRa
- 1pc Micro USB Cable
- 1pc Mounting Kit
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.