RAK2245 Stamp Edition
WisLink LPWAN Concentrator
RAK2245 Stamp Edition is the smallest of the RAK2245 Family. It has the lowest price, however, it retains its high-quality build and RF performance. This makes it suitable for rapid prototyping and size constraint applications.
As with the other modules in the RAK2245 line, it is based on the Semtech® 1301 and dual SX1257/58 front-end chips. It is a full-fledged 8 channel LoRa® concentrator with a number of improvements over the last generation of this product line (RAK831).
Complete documentation of this product can be found on our website documentation page.
- SX1301 + 2x SX1257/58 provide 8 uplink and 1 downlink LoRa® demodulation paths
- Max Tx Power of 27dBm
- RX sensitivity of -139dBm
- Improved noise resistance due to improved RF chain filtering (Additional SAW)
- Full LoRaWAN® 1.0.2 stack support
- Supported bands: (EU433, CN470, IN865, EU868, AU915, US915, KR920, AS920 and AS923)
- Integrated Ublox MAX-7Q GPs Module
- 40 pin header hole mount (2mm pitch, compatible with 96Boards)
- One of the smallest LPWAN concentrator module on the market - 60mm(L) x 30mm(W) x 14.9mm(H)
- Redesigned heat sink for better thermal dissipation and reduced thermal noise
- Board Dimensions: 60mm x 30mm x 14.9mm
- Board Weight: Approximately 0.75 oz
- Package Weight: 0.3kg (0.66lb.)
- Package Size: 150mm x 90mm x 40mm (5.91in x 3.54in x 1.57in)
- Package Inclusions: RAK2245 Stamp Edition Board only
Questions and Answers
Hello RAK Team, I bought the RAK2245 Stamp Edition Board and now I like to use it with the Pi Hat. Is there a possibility to order the Pi Hat PCB only solder it to the RAK2245 Stamp Edition? Kind regards Philipp
No, we do not offer the PCB separately.
Will this module connect directly to a pi zero?
No, you will have to remap the pins, as this is basically the 96Boards standard without the header. Please refer to the document in order to have the pins correctly connected: https://downloads.rakwireless.com/en/LoRa/RAK2245/Hardware-Specification/RAK2245_User_Manual_V1.2.pdf
Pages 7 and 8 should be what you are looking for.
Hi, we have a RAK2247 (similar to this module) and we are interested in how we can interface this device withe a MCU like an STM32, we are wondering if tis possible because we have searched a lot in the internet and we only found information about the Raspberry PI integration. Hope you can share with us some information about other kind of integration. Regards
This seems to be the case indeed. To our knowledge, there are no open hardware/software implementations from any developer utilizing STM32 to drive the concentrator module.
Similar Products in this Category