WisGate Edge Pro
8 or 16 channel Outdoor LoRaWAN gateway
WisGate Edge Pro version 2 (RAK7289V2/RAK7289CV2) is the RAK’s newest outdoor LoRaWAN gateway.
It is based on the latest SX1303 LoRa core, providing better sensitivity and improved performance.
The Gateway is available in 8 or 16-channel versions to help you utilize the maximum of the used LoRaWAN channels in your region.
The gateway supports multi-backhaul with Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and Cellular connectivity. Optionally there is a dedicated port for different power options and full integration with RAK Battery Plus off-grid power solution. The gateway’s new enclosure design allows the LTE, Wi-Fi, and GPS antennas to be inside the enclosure.
The gateway can be remotely managed with the WisDM platform.
It comes with the newest WisGateOS 2 which provides all the existing features but adds a new design, many options, and tooltips. It comes with extension add-ons – an option to add and manage additional features catering to your need.
The RAK7289V2/RAK7289CV2 is suited for any use case scenario, be it rapid deployment or customization regarding UI and functionality.
Read about the WisGateOS 2.
Supported LoRaWAN Network Servers:
ChirpStack v3, TTN/TTS, AWS IoT Core for LoRaWAN, AWS IoT core integration, Actility LNS with Basics Station
- IP67/NEMA-6 industrial-grade enclosure with cable glands
- PoE (802.3af) + Surge Protection
- Dual LoRa Concentrators for up to 16 channels
- Backhaul: Wi-Fi, LTE and Ethernet
- Supports DC 12V or Battery Plus off-grid system
- Internal antenna for Wi-Fi, GPS, and LTE, External antenna for LoRa
- Dying gasp
- WisGateOS 2
- Extension add-ons
- Built-in Network Server
- LoRaWAN 1.0.3 (LoRaWAN 1.0.4 for the Built-in server is coming soon)
- Basics Station and Packet forwarder
- LoRa Frame filtering (node whitelisting)
- MQTT v3.1 Bridging with TLS encryption(compatible with ChirpStack LNS)
- Buffering of LoRa frames in Packet Forwarder mode in case of NS outage (no data loss)
- Listen Before Talk (optional)
- Fine timestamping (optional)
8 or 16 Channel with and without LTE
- 1pc Gateway
- 1pc Ethernet Gable Gland
- 1pc POE Injector
- 1pc Mounting Brackets
- 1set Screws
Note: The LoRa antennas are not included. They need to be bought separately one for the 8-channel gateway and two for the 16-channel one.
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.