Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 (CM4)
2/4/8GB RAM, 16/32GB eMMC, 2.4/5.0GHz Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 5.0
The Raspberry Pi Compute Model 4 (CM4) leverages the computing power of the popular Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, with dramatic performance changes compared to its predecessor: faster CPU cores, better multimedia, more interface capabilities. And for the first time, this release offers multiple choices of RAM density and wireless connectivity options.
In terms of external dimensions, this version adopts a completely new mechanical standard. The overall footprint of the module on its carrier board is reduced, resulting in a smaller and more compact form factor suitable for integration into products.
For storage, the Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 (CM4) has an optional 8GB, 16GB, or 32GB onboard eMMC, which is different from the Raspberry Pi 4's Micro SD card slot.
The dual-band 2.4/5.0GHz wireless LAN and Bluetooth 5.0 have modular compliance certification. This allows the board to be designed into end products with significantly reduced compliance testing, improving both cost and time to market. Either the onboard antenna or an external antenna kit can be used.
- High-performance 64-bit Quad-core Cortex A72 processor
- More memory options (2GB/4GB/8GB), suitable for large data compilation
- Dual display（HDMI) support at resolutions up to 4K
- Faster eMMC flash with up to 100 MB/s transfer rate, 4x faster than CM3+
- Added wireless module option with on-board PCB antenna and external antenna for industrial applications
- Designed with B to B connectors for enhanced stability
- Add on-board Gigabit Ethernet design, support IEEE1588, suitable for network application development
- Add PCIe interface expansion, can flexibly add related modules
- Raspberry Pi Compute Model 4 x 1
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
In stock scarce product
Excellent. As designed
A good way to solve the shortage issue
I am bulding a Pi cluster myself, perhaps a few routers with the Seed boards, none of which I was able to find CM4s for. Quite pleased I can source one now for my current and future projects.
Working as Expected
It was hard to get Raspberry Pi CM4 module locally from my country. The module works perfectly on my OPENCV project. Hoping RAKwireless will increase the limited purchase of 3 units.
Very good price
I'm really happy whit the price and the availability (tired of scammers). Also, the quick shipment surprised me.