WisBlock Meshtastic Starter Kit
The Basic Kit for Meshtastic
Are you interested to join the Meshtastic network? Meshtastic is an off-grid messaging system using inexpensive hardware to create your personal mesh. Radios forward messages to the next node to distribute them over the network. Communicate kilometers/miles between nodes. Internet-connected relay nodes enable the conversation to move online too.
Start immediately with our Meshtastic Starter Kit. It includes a WisBlock Base board and the RAK4631 WisBlock Core module, already flashed with the Meshtastic firmware. Power the boards up and start sending messages immediately.
Extend the Meshtastic Starter Kit with one or several of our suggested add-ons
- Add location service to the mesh with the RAK12500 GNSS module
- Connect peripherals to the Meshtastic Starter Kit with the RAK13002 IO module
- See your messages directly on the device with the RAK1921 OLED display
- Use the RAKBox-B5 to mount the starter kit together with the RAK1921 to a user-friendly indoor stand
- Use the RAKBox-B2 to take your Meshtastic Kit outdoors. The solar panel of the RAKBox-B2 can extend the lifetime of your battery by recharging it automatically.
- 1pc WisBlock Base (RAK19007)
- 1pc WisBlock Core (RAK4631) - Select your frequency band before ordering
- 1pc LoRa Antenna
- 1pc BLE Antenna
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.