WisLink LX200V20 EVB
WisLink LX200V20 EVB, based on Qualcomm QCA6410 SoC, is a new type of PLC based on OFDM (Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing) modulation technology of data transmission products. The maximum transmission rate of power line* can reach 200 Mbps, EVB provides standard Ethernet front-end ports and also supports a twisted pair interface.
It supports 128-bit encryption AES and operates in the 2-30 MHz band without interfering with the existing CATV signal over the coaxial cables. Faster time-to-market and flexibility of product features.
*Note: The maximum data rate parameter is given for the physical layer. The speed for the data layer will be lower.
Complete documentation of this product can be found on our website documentation page.
- SoC: Qualcomm QCA6410
- Medium (Supports multiple transmission medium)
- Power Line: Range up to 300 meters for IP access
- Twisted Pair: Range up to 600 meters for IP access
- Speed: maximum physical layer data rate is 200Mbps
- 128bit AES encryption
- IEEE 1901 and HomePlug AV standards compliance
- A maximum of 8 modules can interface with each other
- Modular design, easy to embedded and implement to any existing devices
- Packaging Dimension: 145mm x 90mm x 90mm
- Package Weight: 0.275kg
Questions and Answers
You say that one LX200v10 can communicate with 32 LX200V20, but I can not find a LX200V10. Is the LX200V10 still available?
There is a typo in the document. There is no LX200V10 product, there has never been.