WisLink LX200V20 EVB
WisLink LX200V20 EVB is a new type of based on OFDM (Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing) modulation technology of data transmission products. Power line maximum transmission rate can reach 200 Mbps, provide standard Ethernet front-end ports, also support the twisted pair interface.
Support 128-bit AES encryption, takes up 2-30MHz band communication, the existing CATV cable radio signal or no effect. Without user configuration, wiring after the completion of the work. Faster time-to-market and flexibility of product function.
Complete documentation of this product can be found on our website documentation page.
- Medium (Supports multiple transmission medium)
- Power Line: Range up to 300 meters for IP access
- Twisted Pair: Range up to 600 meters for IP access
- Speed: maximum physical layer data rate is 200Mbps
- 128bit AES encryption
- IEEE 1901 and HomePlug AV standards compliance
- A maximum of 8 modules can interface with each other
- Modular design, easy to embedded and implement to any existing devices
- Packaging Dimension: 145mm x 90mm x 90mm
- Package Weight: 0.275kg
Questions and Answers
You say that one LX200v10 can communicate with 32 LX200V20, but I can not find a LX200V10. Is the LX200V10 still available?
There is a typo in the document. There is no LX200V10 product, there has never been.
Similar Products in this Category