WisPLC is a new type of based on OFDM (Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing) modulation technology of data transmission products. Power line maximum transmission rate can reach 200 Mbps, provide standard Ethernet front-end ports, also support the twisted pair interface.
Support 128-bit AES encryption, takes up 2-30MHz band communication, the existing CATV cable radio signal or no effect. Without user configuration, wiring after the completion of the work. Faster time-to-market and flexibility of product function.
Complete documentation of this product can be found on our website documentation page.
- Medium (Supports multiple transmission medium)
- Power Line: Range up to 300 meters for IP access
- Twisted Paid: Range up to 600 meters for IP access
- Maximum Physical layer data rate is 200Mbps
- Supports streaming transmission like IPTV, HDTV etc.
- Supports 128bit AES encryption to ensure network communication security
- Occupies 2-30MHz frequency band communication
- Adhere to the IEEE 1901 and HomePlug AV standards, with up to 4 modules.
- The communication topology includes infrastructure and peer-to-peer
- One LX200V20 can communicate with no more than 5-6 LX200V20 device
- One LX200V10 can communicate with 32 LX200V20 in network
- No need user set up, plug in and play
- Include network management software
- Modular design, easy to embedded and implement to any existing devices.
- Accelerate time to market
- Packaging Dimension: 145mm x 90mm x 90mm
- Package Weight: 0.275kg
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.