RAK811 WisNode Lora Module
RAK811 WisNode LoRa Module development board is compatible with Arduino Development Board. It can also be used as an extension board development with Arduino.
- Low cost
- Uses Micro USB interface to power the module.
- Works as standalone or as an Arduino Shield
- Easy start with AT commands as well as extend with open source code for IAR Embedded Workbench for ARM (EWARM) toolchain V7.70.1+SWD
- Packaging Dimension: 150mm x 90mm x 90mm
- Package Weight: 0.2kg
- RAK811 LoRa Module Datasheet
- Getting Started With RAK811 LoRa Node
- How To Connect Lora RAK811 to KotahiNet
- How To Connect Lora RAK811 to The Things Network
- How to Connect LoRa RAK811 to Actility
- How to Connect LoRa RAK811 to Cayenne
- How to Connect LoRa RAK811 to LORIOT
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.