RAK811 WisNode Lora Module
RAK811 WisNode LoRa Module development board is compatible with Arduino Development Board. It can also be used as an extension board development with Arduino.
- LoraWAN 1.0.2 Standard support
- Global LoRaWAN bands supported (EU433, CN470, IN865, EU868, US915, AU915, AS920, KR920, and AS923)
- Arduino Uno form factor (standalone or as a shield)
- Micro USB with UART converter for easy configuring
- AT commands backed in the firmware, open source platform
- Packaging Dimension: 150mm x 90mm x 90mm
- Package Weight: 0.2kg
- RAK811 LoRa Module Datasheet
- Getting Started With RAK811 LoRa Node
- How To Connect Lora RAK811 to KotahiNet
- How To Connect Lora RAK811 to The Things Network
- How to Connect LoRa RAK811 to Actility
- How to Connect LoRa RAK811 to Cayenne
- How to Connect LoRa RAK811 to LORIOT
Hi, I wanna connect this module with an arduino leonardo. What is the connection for use?
You can refer to the schematic here: https://downloads.rakwireless.com/en/LoRa/WisNode/Hardware-Specification/WisNode_LoRa_SCH_V1.2.pdf There is however a mistake in the file. The P4 and P5 header have been swapped. Please note that the where it says P4 in the scmematic, it is the P5 on the board. The P5 on the schematic is the P4 on the board.
We apologize for the confusion the mistake might cause.
If you have more questions, feel free to ask at any time.
Does this board have any sensors on it?
No there are no sensors on board.
If you want a board with integrated sensors, that has the same core and functionality suggest you check out these two: https://store.rakwireless.com/products/rak5205-lora-tracker https://store.rakwireless.com/products/rak7205-lora-tracker-node
What frequency option should I choose to use the WisNode LoRa Module in Korea ?
You should choose the 923 MHz one
Unable to Access the: "Getting Started With RAK811 LoRa Node How To Connect Lora RAK811 to KotahiNet How To Connect Lora RAK811 to The Things Network How to Connect LoRa RAK811 to Actility How to Connect LoRa RAK811 to Cayenne How to Connect LoRa RAK811 to LORIOT" Documentation PDF's
There is new documentation that you can find here. Can I ask which cloud service you want to connect the node to exactly, or is it multiple ones? https://downloads.rakwireless.com/en/LoRa/RAK811/Application_Notes/Get_Start_with_RAK811_WisNode_LoRa.pdf
The manual in the link applies to The Things Network.